Buyers Home Base was a pleasure to deal with, from the start we knew we had the right person involved in helping us find the right property.
The experience and knowledge were valuable ingredients in navigating through the property market, especially in a Sellers market. We will be using your talents to expand our property portfolio and referring you to others who could use your help, whether they realise it or not!
The Bragagnolo Family
>> read more
This Website ("Website") is owned and operated by Buyers Home Base Vic1 Pty Ltd ACN 606 427 258 (“Buyers Home Base”).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Buyers Home Base does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations:
- regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the information available on the Website ("Information") or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided by Buyers Home Base in good faith on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind;
- that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of this Website and the Information is at your own risk;
- regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Information or that they are suitable for your intended use; and
- that the Information on this Website will not cause damage or that the Website is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check on any Information viewed or downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and statutory guarantees and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to or use of this Website or the Information is expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Buyers Home Base does not guarantee that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time Buyers Home Base may remove all or part of the Information at any time, without notice to you, where reasonably necessary to protect Buyers Home Base's legitimate interests or to comply with an order from any competent judicial, administrative or regulatory authority.
- None of the Information constitutes legal or professional advice.
- Use of the Information does not in itself equate to compliance with applicable laws and regulation.
- You acknowledge that you have not made known either expressly or by implication to Buyers Home Base any purpose for which you require the Information and you have the sole responsibility of satisfying yourself that the Information and the Services are suitable for your needs.
- Information may include material from third party authors or suppliers. Changes are periodically made to the Information and the Services. Buyers Home Base, its authors or its suppliers may make changes to the Information and the Services at any time in their sole discretion without notice or liability.
- Buyers Home Base reserves the right to suspend, remove or disable access to the Information or the Website at any time without notice or liability.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Buyers Home Base will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use (or the inability to use) the Information on this Website. Under no circumstances will Buyers Home Base be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Buyers Home Base is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Website or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- Prices displayed for the supply of Services include the Goods and Services tax as defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 as amended (“GST”), and any other taxes or duties imposed on or in relation to the Services.
- Payment for the Services, if applicable, will be made in accordance with the relevant Purchaser Agreement.
THIRD PARTY MATERIAL
Certain Information may include materials from third parties. You agree that Buyers Home Base is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of the third party material and Buyers Home Base does not warrant and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party material. You agree that you will not use any third party material in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that Buyers Home Base is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (WEBSITE)
- © Buyers Home Base Vic1 Pty Ltd ACN 606 427 258 - 2016. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics, and Information available on this Website is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws and remains the property of Buyers Home Base or third party suppliers as the case may be.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Website are proprietary to Buyers Home Base and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner's consent will infringe the owner's intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- If you are a competitor of Buyers Home Base and you create documents, goods or services similar to those of Buyers Home Base for the purpose of providing them to third parties, whether these third parties are business users or domestic users, Buyers Home Base expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access the Website, to use or download any documents or any information, including the Information, from the Website or any other source. If you breach our intellectual property rights by using our documents, goods, service or the Information, you will be liable for any loss that Buyers Home Base may incur. Buyers Home Base will hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from using our intellectual property.
- Buyers Home Base reserves the right to deny access to the Website or the Information to any person or business.
The publication of Buyers Home Base's email addresses on this Website is to facilitate communications relating to the Services supplied by Buyers Home Base. It must not be inferred as consent by Buyers Home Base to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
USE OF THE SERVICE
Unless permitted by law, you must not, nor must you authorise any third person to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Service or reproduce all or any portion of the said components. Use of the Service requires compatible devices, internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); and may require obtaining periodic updates and upgrades. Your ability to use the Service may be affected by the performance of these factors. You agree that meeting these requirements which may change from time to time, is your responsibility.
- Buyers Home Base is not liable for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by you or any third party, howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill or any liability to any other party, except to the extent of any liability imposed under the ACL.
- By accessing and using this Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria. If you access this Website from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
- A notice must be in writing and handed personally or sent by facsimile, email or prepaid mail to the last known address of the addressee. Notices sent by pre-paid post are deemed to be received upon posting. Notices sent by facsimile or email are deemed received on confirmation of successful transmission.