Real Estate & Property Advocates Melbourne
Buying property is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. It can be a very stressful and time consuming exercise.
Let us help you. We have the experience!
Real Estate Advocates
(or Buyers Advocates or
Buyers Agents) are
licensed real estate professionals that specialise in searching, inspecting, evaluating and negotiating the purchase of a property,
house or home on behalf of a purchaser.
People selling a property have their Selling Agent working for them ... and no matter how nice they are …
they are still working for their Seller agaist you, the purchaser!
By engaging the services of Buyers Home Base,
you can level the playing field. You will have an experienced real esate professional to help guide you through all of the various processes
making sure that you are buying the right house, home or property – AND at the right price.
The following is a list of the types of activities we can undertake when acting as your advocates or agents.
- We giude you in defining your key criteria in finding the right house, home or property
- We assist you in narrowing your search for the right house, home or property
- We advise you on properties we think it makes sense for you to inspect that will suit your budget
- Once you have inspected your potential home (rated 8 out of 10) we’ll inspect the property also
- If it’s “the one” then we’ll move quickly and attempt to get it off the market for you.
- We can also recommend Solicitor’s, Finance Brokers, Building & Pest Inspections
NOTE: Our policy is that we do not receive any commissions for these referrals as we think this is a potential
conflict of interest!
- We can liaise with other professionals on your behalf - Solicitor’s, Finance Brokers, Building & Pest Inspections etc as required
- We work with you throughout the negotiation process, advising you on the value, anticipated purchase price and
strategy to purchase.
- Private Sale & Off The Market – we strategise the approach, prepare the Contract Of Sale and present your
offer to the agent
- Auctions – we prepare you before the Auction, agree and sign off on your highest bid, advise you on our
Auction bidding strategy and bid for you on the day
- And, once we have secured a purchase, we attend the Final Inspection on your behalf
Our satisfied clients
We encourage you to have a look at what our other clients have said about our real estate advocacy services.
We are passionate about helping people find their ideal first or subsequent home, house or property and we think that is
reflected in the wonderful things our other clients say about us!
customers testimonials here.)
Our Fees - Flat Fee
We believe that first home buyers are the people who need our services the most.
And primarily for that reason, we have structured our costs accordingly as a low fixed fee service.
Most Advocates charge anywhere from 1% to 3% of the purchase price of the home for their services.
(a 1% -3% fee on a $600,000 purchase would represent a fee of $6,000 - $18,000)
The few flat fee providers we are aware of charge a much higher fee than we do, with the minimum being a
flat $7,000 fee to the best of our knowledge.
As far as we know, we are the ONLY Real Estate Advocates in Melbourne who are charging a
Flat Fee of only $3,000 [plus GST] for First Home Buyers purchasing a property in the Melbourne market under $700,000.
At Buyers Home Base we felt we could not substantiate charging more by charging a percentage based Fee simply because the property, house or home
costs more. The job, for us, of acquiring a $500,000 home is the same as would be the case with a $2,000,000 home.
We believe that the people who need our services most are First Home Buyers, so we have set our
Fees accordingly so that
the advocacy services that have previously only been available to the upper end of the market ... are now available and affordable for YOU …
the First Home Buyer!
NOTE: We do also provide our services on a flat fee basis for those buying their second or subsequent property
(See our complete Fees schedule on our Fees page.)
Contact us now for a FREE consultation
So, if you're looking for a first home, new home or investment property and you are in Melbourne, call us on 1 300 882 842 or
complete our online form
to request your free consultation!