First Home Buyers Melbourne Victoria
We specialist in helping 1st time home buyers
As a first home buyer in Melbourne, Victoria, do you know who
do you turn to for good advice when you're buying your first home?
Do you ask your friends? Whilst they may have just bought
a first home that’s only one property purchase, which very likely means they
have limited experience in the Melbourne Real Estate market.
What about your parents? You need to ask how many homes or properties they have purchased. If they’re not active in the Melbourne real
estate market today, or have not purchased multiple properties, their
well-meaning, though limited advice could cost your thousands of dollars!
Or should you seek the assistance of a real estate professional with many years of experience in the Melbourne property
market? If you're a 1st home buyer & you think so, then read on!
Professional & Impartial Advice for First Home Buyers in Victoria
Home Base is structured to give you, as 1st home buyers, professional advice that is impartial and is based on our years’ of experience in the
Melbourne real estate property market. We’re happy to help you.
Most times a first
home buyer begins with a no cost, no obligation discussion with us. Don’t
worry. We won’t pressure you into anything. We don’t have to. Most
people who speak with us quickly see how we will save them both time and money.
Our Buyer Agents Services
If you engage Buyers Home Base, our 1st time home buyer services can include some or all of the following activities.
- We assist you in defining your key criteria in finding the right house, home or property
- We assist you in narrowing your search for the right house, home or property and
remeber, as real estate professionals we oftentimes find properties for our clients which never get advertised
- We advise you on properties we think it makes sense for you to inspect that will suit your budget
- Once you have inspected your potential home (rated 8 out of 10) we’ll inspect the property also
- If it’s “the one” then we’ll move quickly and attempt to get it off the market for you.
- We can also recommend Solicitor’s, Finance Brokers, Building & Pest Inspections (It is a policy that we do not receive any commissions for these referrals as again, we think this is a potential conflict of interest!)
- Liaise with other professionals - Solicitor’s, Finance Brokers, Building & Pest Inspections etc as required
- We work with you throughout the negotiation process, advising you on the value, anticipated purchase price and strategy to purchase.
- Private Sale & Off The Market – we strategise the approach, prepare the Contract Of Sale and present your offer to the agent
- Auction – we prepare you before the Auction, agree and sign off on your highest bid, advise you on our Auction bidding strategy and bid for you on the day
- And we attend the Final Inspection on your behalf
Getting started yourself
Maybe are just not ready for
our services. Maybe you haven't found that dream home just yet, and just don't know where to start and you just need to answer any of the following questions,
simply click one of the links below for more information:
There are so many other questions to answer when starting your search for your 1st home that we have also provided a First Home Buyer Checklist to help!
And if you need information regarding the Australian Governments First Home Buyer Grant (FHBG) or First Home Owners Grant (FHOG), go to our First Home Buyer Grant page.
One of your your
first steps should be to meet with a mortgage broker – if needed, we can recommend
one to you. We have worked with many reputable mortgage brokers and know who are the best. They will analyse your situation and provide you with
figures that you can comfortably live within.
To keep yourself well informed, please subscribe to our FREE e-alert for all current market information and up to date advice. Keep me up to date.
See what others say
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services, particularly for those purchasing a first home.
Feel free to review our client testimonials on our
page to see what they have to say about us & our services.
Contact Us for a Free 1st Home Buyer Consultation
So, if you are a
first time home buyer and
would like further information regarding our Flat Fee 1st home buyer Buyers Agent or Buyer Advocate services in Melbourne Victoria, why not contact us for a free consultation?
You can call us on 1 300 882 842 or complete our online "Request FREE Consultation" form and we will be in contact shortly to help you buy your first home or property in less time, with less heartache and stress and save you money!