Using a Melbourne Buyers Agent ... saves time, stress & money!
Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make.
No matter whether you are puchasing a new or replacement family home or looking at property investment, it can be very stressful &
a time consuming exercise.
A Buyer's Agent
is a licensed real estate professional that specialises in
searching, inspecting, evaluating and
the purchase of a home or a property on behalf of the Buyer.
Those people who are selling real estate have their Sales Agent working for them ... and no matter how nice they are …
they are still working for the person selling the property!
As property buyers, having your own Buyers Agent working for you & on your side, particularly in the highly competitive Melbourne
property market, levels the playing field. You have a professional to guide you through all of the various processes involved in purchasing
real estate, whilst all the time making sure that you are buying the right home for you –
AND at the right price.
And, we think we can save you time, money and stress during this process!
The following is an indication of the types of activities we undertake when acting as your agents.
- We assist you in defining your key criteria in finding the right house, home or property
- We assist you in identifying the right location & narrowing your search for the right house, home or property
- We advise you on properties we think it makes sense for you to inspect that will suit your budget
- Once you have inspected your potential home (rated at least 8 out of 10) we’ll inspect the property also
- If it’s “the one” then we’ll move quickly and attempt to get it off the market for you.
- And if needed, we can help by recommending Solicitor’s, Finance Brokers, Building & Pest Inspectors
(NOTE: It is a policy that we do not receive any commissions for these referrals as again, we think this is a potential conflict of
- We liaise with other professionals involved in the sale - Solicitor’s, Finance Brokers, Building & Pest Inspectors etc.,
- We work with you throughout the negotiation process, advising you on the value, anticipated purchase price and recommended strategy to purchase.
- Private Sale & Off The Market – we strategise the approach, prepare the Contract Of Sale and present your offer to the agent
- Auction – we prepare you before the Auction, agree and sign off on your highest bid, advise you on our Auction bidding strategy and bid for you on the day
- And we attend the Final Inspection on your behalf
Buyers Agent Melbourne Fees
Most Buyers Agents or
charge a percentage of the purchase price for their services, with this being anywhere from 1% to 3% of the purchase price of the house,
home or property. That means, if you are purchasing a house, home or property for say, $500,000, you could be charged anything from
$5,000 to $15,000.
Alternately, some Advocates do charge a flat fee, but the minimum we are aware of is a flat fee of $7,000 to the best of our knowledge.
As far as we know, we are the ONLY Melbourne Buyers Agents who are charging a Flat Fee of ONLY $3,000 [plus GST] for First Home Buyers entering the market under $700,000.
As buyer's agents, Buyers Home Base could not substantiate charging more through a percentage based Fee simply because the house costs more. The job of acquiring a $500,000 home is the same job for us, as a $2,000,000 home would be. We believe that the people who need are services most are First Home Buyers, so we have set our Fees accordingly to allow the services that have only been available to the upper end of the market …are now available and affordable for YOU….the First Home Buyer!
Please note that we do also provide Buyer Agency services for those buying property for the second, third or subsequent time and those looking for investment properties.
You can review our current fees for the different levels of service we provide
on our Buyer's Agents Fees page.
At Buyers Home Base, we pride ourselves on the level and quality of service that we offer our clients.
If you are not yet convinced we are the right choice, feel free to read what others have said about us and our services on our
Testimonials & Reviews page.
... and do remember, we specialise in helping first time home buyers find their perfect first home.
Contact us now for a FREE consultation
So, if you are looking for a home, house, apartment or investment property and think you might benefit from the services of a property or
real estate Buyer's Agent, why not call us on 1 300 882 842
or complete our online form to request your free consultation!