Other Home Buyers & Investors
All Other Buyers - and - Investors
The biggest difference between this service and our First Home Buyer Service is the time we invest. First Home Buyers inspect the properties first (with our guidance of where to search and what properties to view within their price range), while with our Other Buyers and Investors Service, we go out and inspect ALL properties and advise BEFORE you go to inspect. We have found that often times, these Buyers are more time poor, so this Service assists them with saving Time.
Other Buyers - and - Investors Services
- Assist you in defining your key criteria in finding the right home.
- Consult with you on what your key goals are with regards to obtaining an Investment Property (High Capital Growth vs High Rental Yield).
- Assist you in narrowing your search area
- Provide reports, analytics and data to demonstrate a particular property’s ability to achieve your goal (for Investors)
- Advise on homes/properties that will be inspected (with or without you - your choice).
- When you are not in attendance, we can connect you in via video link.
- Inspect and report back to you on the findings of these Inspections (including photos of the property and the surrounding area).
- Communicate with clarity on our findings and be available to “move quickly” when we agree that we have found a potential property that suits your needs/requirements.
- Obtain the Section 32 and/or the Contract of Sale for any of these potential homes or properties
- Once we have inspected the property, if it looks suitable, then we will give you feedback on price and strategy to move forward.
- Refer you to the relevant Professional Services (if you do not already have your own), that may be required to secure the property (Conveyencers, Solicitors, Building Inspectors, Pest Inspectors, Tradesmen, Property Managers, etc).
(NOTE: Buyers Home Base has a Policy that we do NOT take any kick-backs or commissions from anybody for any referrals given.)
- Confirm that your Finances are approved and you can move forward with this purchase.
- Liaise with the Real Estate Agent to determine activity and begin to strategise approach.
- Confirm the strategy or approach with you, along with advice on expected sale price of property.
- Provide you with frequent updates throughout the entire Negotiation process – or the lead up to the Auction Date – advising you of “what’s next”, keeping you well informed of what is required of you to empower you throughout the entire purchasing process.
- For Private Sale, we will complete the Contract of Sale with your preferences and agreement regarding Settlement Date, price and any Terms and Conditions that may need to be included to keep you protected and your desires foremost.
- If we are bidding at Auction we may require a completed Power Of Attorney to bid on your behalf and sign on your behalf if we are successful at Auction (if you will not be attending on the day). We can assist you with this form, or your Solicitor can provide one for you.
- For Auctions, we will prepare you for the day by advising you on expected price, Settlement date and have you sign off on your agreed amount and dates. If successful, we will sit with you through the entire process of completing the Contract of Sale after the Auction to ensure that all of the paperwork is completed properly assuring you are not at risk.
- We will work with the Conveyancer / Solicitor you have selected throughout the entire Negotiation process – through to Settlement.
- Advise Investors about when and how to get the property advertised for Tenants, give options for possible Property Managers (if need be).
- Negotiate and liaise with their selected Property Manager to secure a Tenant as quickly as possible.
- Usually about 10 days prior to Settlement, we will attend the Final Inspection with you to advise you of what to be aware of and if there is anything to be concerned with prior to Settlement.
See what others say
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services. Feel free to review our client testimonials on our Testimonials page to see what they have to say about us & our services.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
You can call us on 1 300 882 842 or complete our online "Request FREE Consultation" form and we will be in contact shortly to help you buy your home or property in less time, with less heartache and stress and save you money!